IASR and FTID intends to maintain both online (e-library) and physical library. Students will be able to access both.
Please click on the individual titles below to access. Print Versions are available only at the Institute Library while Ebooks can be downloaded.
ALL EBOOKS ARE PROTECTED WITH 128 BIT AES ENCRYPTION. STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO GET THE ENCRYPTION CODE DURING THE ISSUE OF THE BOOK FROM THE LIBRARIAN.
JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION
- Journalism and the Novel, Truth and Fiction 1700-2000, Dough Underwood, Cambridge University Press
- Digital Journalism: Making News, Breaking News, Open Society Foundations
- The Handbook of Journalism Studies, Erin Wahl Jorgensen and Thomas Hanitzsch, Handbook Series
- Journalism: New Challenges, Bournemouth University, Karen Fowler-Watt and Stuart Allan, Centre for Journalism & Communication Research, Bournemouth University
- Reuters Handbook of Journalism, Reuters
- The Blogization of Journalism, How blogs politicize media and social space in Russia, Tampere University Press, Tampere
- The Routledge Companion to News and Journalism, Routledge
- Journalism: New Challenges, Karen Fowler-Watt and Stuart Allan, Centre for Journalism & Communication Research, Bournemouth University
- The Assault on Journalism – Building Knowledge to Protect Freedom of Knowledge, Ulla Carlsson and Reeta Pöyhtäri, Nordicom, University of Gothenburg
- The Handbook of Global Online Journalism, Eugenia Siapera, Andreas Veglis, Wiley-Blackwell
- The Collected Letters, Journalism and Essays of George Orwell, Secker and Warburg
- Journalism, Representation and the Public Sphere, edition lumière, Bremen 2015
- Ethnographic Literary Journalism, Christel Lane Swasey, Brigham Young University – Provo
BOOKS IN PRINT:
- Modern Student Journalism, Barun Roy, Pointer Publishers, Jaipur
- Beginners Guide to Journalism and Mass Communication, V and S Publishers, New Delhi
- Enter the World of Mass Media, V & S Publishers, New Delhi